We invite all those attending our Conference in Cascais to join us for an evening meal at the Hotel Palácio EstorilGlasgow Science Centre, a five star hotel set in beautiful gardens and with outstanding views over Estoril and the Bay of Cascais.
The dinner will take place on Friday 1st September 19:00 – 23:00 . Tickets are available at £86.15 per person (including transaction fees) and can be obtained via the link below (card payment only).
Guests will be able to enjoy a three course dinner in the Atlantic Room of the Palácio.
Ticket price includes a three course meal, several servings of wine / beer and water / soft drinks, and the evening’s entertainment will be provided by a cover band, Shakra, so make sure you have your dancing shoes on!
- Tuna tartar with cucumber and soy sprouts, ginger vinaigrette
- Iberian pork fillet with mushrooms polenta, sautéed spinach and Madeira wine sauce
- Mille feuille of chocolate praline with orange sorbet
- Coffee and petits fours
- Grilled aubergine rolls with pumpkin couscous, nuts and spinach.
- Green curry of chickpeas, lentils and pak-choi cabbage flavoured with lime and tofu in a panko crust
- Tropical Pavlova
Tickets are priced at £86.15 per person (this includes transaction fees).
Please note tickets for the dinner are limited and will be sold on a first come, first served basis so you are advised to book as soon as possible (card payment only) to avoid disappointment.
Other dietary requirements can be catered for upon request.
Should you have any queries regarding the Gala Dinner please contact us.